Swan 100-103 Hoppetosse is a superyacht and masterpiece built by Nautor Swan and launched in 2006. She combines the performance of a racing yacht with world-class comfort and opulence. The Swan 100 FD’s deck lines give the yacht a very impressive sleek and racing-oriented look. The cockpit concept features two spacious L-shaped sofas with large cockpit tables on either side of the center-line companionway. In addition, the helmsman seats are extended aft to form another seating area on the aft deck. The coaming continues aft of the L-shaped helmsman seats awarding a sleek and elegant profile.
Hoppetosse has been maintained to an exceptionally high level and has benefitted from an open-checkbook budget where systems and equipment have constantly upgraded and improved to keep this superyacht looking and working better than new.
Some of the most recent improvements include:
- New Panda 25i with water cooled inverter. (2021)
- new uprated Enersys 24v Batteries. (2021)
- New jp3 rudder bearing. (2021)
- Mast removal and refit for 5-year inspection. (2021)
- New main halyard, service halyard and main sheet. Full service of mast related hydraulics. (2021)
- Scanner 4.6m Tender (2021)
This magnificent yacht is ready for her new owner to step aboard for an extended voyage.