Le Beau Rivage
9, Av D'Ostende
T +377 97 97 95 07
F +377 97 97 95 41
Lorenzo has been a successful Project Manager and Marine Businessman since 1980 while at the same time continuing his career as a professional sailor. He joined the Nautor’s Swan team bringing with him a wealth of experience in the field of Super Yachts project management. Lorenzo’s background in America’s Cup and Maxi Yacht racing introduced many new clients to the Swan brand and the Monaco agency quickly became the most active and successful office worldwide.
Lorenzo's career highlights:
- Founder Manager NORTH SAILS ITALIA from 1978 to 1984.
- Skipper & General Manager of Consorzio ITALIA and AZZURRA America's Cup '87
- President of OCKAM Instruments Europe from 1987 to 1990
- Project Manager Composite Yachts - CCYD Shipyard
- Commercial Director Nautor's Swan from 2005 to 2008
- Managing Director Nautor’s Swan Monaco from 1998 to the present.
Ten times World Champion in major sailing events:
- 6 Mt. International Class
- 12 Mt. International Class
- Maxi-Yacht ICAYA
- Two Ton Cup
Lorenzo Bortolotti is a member of: Yacht Club Italiano, Yacht Club de Monaco, Club Swan.
CFO & Senior Broker
Giorgio has been working in the marine industry since 1982. Some highlights of his career include:
- Skipper From 1982 to 1989
- Project Manager Mandrake 50' at the Cookson shipyard in New Zealand, and logistics for 50’ International regattas circuit From 89 to 91
- Founding Member and Manager of Velamania srl, rigging services From 1992 to 2000
- Shore team Boss MASCALZONE LATINO AMERICA’S CUP From 2000 to 2005
- Sales Director at Nautor Swan Italy & Monaco from 2005 to 2009
- Partner of Mediterranean Yacht Management from 2009 to Present
- Medaglia d’argento al valore atletico, silver medal at the athletic valor
- Tricolore Italiano del CONI, Coni Italian Tricolor
- Individual Member of MYBA –The Worldwide Yachting Association
- Yacht and Ship Broker License # 427 issued by Genoa Chamber of Commerce
Thomas Perry has been a professional yachtsman since 1981. Thomas has been sailing Swan Yachts since his early teens, growing up on Long Island sailing 11 times Newport to Bermuda Race. Thomas earned a Bachelor of Sciences degree in Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences. As a yacht Captain, Thomas has 24 Trans Atlantic crossings, 3 Trans Pacific crossings, has cruised extensively the Mediterranean, Caribbean, Pacific and North America.
- Project Manager of historic restoration of J-Class yacht Shamrock V
- Originator and organizer of J-Class Sir Thomas Lipton Cup Regatta Cowes 2001
- Class winner 1993 Trans Atlantic Race as Navigator / weather router
- North American Class Champion Raven Class 1977, 78, 80
- Winning Navigator Newport to Bermuda Race 2006, 2018
- Marine Surveyor
- Founder and innovator of Scentech: fragrance infusion and research
- Consultant and product innovator for K2r marine products
- Consultant for Howes Inc. Oil and marine fuel products