Le Beau Rivage
9, Av D'Ostende
T +377 97 97 95 07
F +377 97 97 95 41
Jeremy began sailing at a young age on the Chesapeake Bay and explored the East Coast USA aboard his family’s sailing yachts. After completing school, he embarked on a professional sailing career that has allowed him to crew and skipper some of the finest yachts and superyachts in the world including many Swans, classic schooners, J-Class, grand-prix maxis and 12 metres. During his years at sea, Jeremy accumulated more than 150,000 Nm of offshore sailing experience and a Yachtmaster qualification.
In 2002, Jeremy earned a BSC with Honours in Maritime Studies at Southampton Institute, a specialized degree focusing on Yacht Manufacture/Surveying and International Maritime Law. This together with a hands-on technical experience has helped Jeremy to become established as a trusted and reliable consultant for all matters related to yachts and yachting.
After joining the Nautor commercial team in 2007, Jeremy has successfully concluded the sale of more than 100 Swan yachts gaining an in-depth knowledge of the many technical, commercial and marketing skills that are required to effectively promote and sell Swan yachts.
Lorenzo has been a successful Project Manager and Marine Businessman since 1980 while at the same time continuing his career as a professional sailor. He joined the Nautor’s Swan team bringing with him a wealth of experience in the field of Super Yachts project management. Lorenzo’s background in America’s Cup and Maxi Yacht racing introduced many new clients to the Swan brand and the Monaco agency quickly became the most active and successful office worldwide.
Lorenzo's career highlights:
- Founder Manager NORTH SAILS ITALIA from 1978 to 1984.
- Skipper & General Manager of Consorzio ITALIA and AZZURRA America's Cup '87
- President of OCKAM Instruments Europe from 1987 to 1990
- Project Manager Composite Yachts - CCYD Shipyard
- Commercial Director Nautor's Swan from 2005 to 2008
- Managing Director Nautor’s Swan Monaco from 1998 to the present.
Ten times World Champion in major sailing events:
- 6 Mt. International Class
- 12 Mt. International Class
- Maxi-Yacht ICAYA
- Two Ton Cup
Lorenzo Bortolotti is a member of: Yacht Club Italiano, Yacht Club de Monaco, Club Swan.
CFO & Senior Broker
Giorgio has been working in the marine industry since 1982. Some highlights of his career include:
- Skipper From 1982 to 1989
- Project Manager Mandrake 50' at the Cookson shipyard in New Zealand, and logistics for 50’ International regattas circuit From 89 to 91
- Founding Member and Manager of Velamania srl, rigging services From 1992 to 2000
- Shore team Boss MASCALZONE LATINO AMERICA’S CUP From 2000 to 2005
- Sales Director at Nautor Swan Italy & Monaco from 2005 to 2009
- Partner of Mediterranean Yacht Management from 2009 to Present
- Medaglia d’argento al valore atletico, silver medal at the athletic valor
- Tricolore Italiano del CONI, Coni Italian Tricolor
- Individual Member of MYBA –The Worldwide Yachting Association
- Yacht and Ship Broker License # 427 issued by Genoa Chamber of Commerce